Staci Zolkoski, Ph.D.
Title: Assistant Professor of Special Education
Building: BEP 241
Courses Taught at UT Tyler
- EDSP 3351 - Managing and Instructing Diverse Learners
- EDSP 5368 - Educational Strategies for Special Education
- EDUC 3356 - Instructional Programs for Students with Severe and Multiple Disabilities
Research and Professional Interests
- Increasing effective classroom instruction for all student with disabilities, particular students with emotional and behavior disorders.
- Resilience in children and youth with special needs.
- Improving mental health and educational professionals' collaboration for all students, particular students with emotional and behavior disorders.
- Parental Involvement in school, specifically father involvement.