Training & Resources
Training will be conducted primarily through several in-person sessions and using BlackBoard. It will be mandatory for budget authorities & support staff.
To access BlackBoard you will need to use your Patriots credentials. If you do not know your Patriots username/password, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: STAFF Patriots credentials for BlackBoard.
To prepare for training:
- Log in to BlackBoard
- Select 'My Organizations' in the top right corner of your screen
- Select the appropriate organization from the middle of the screen (e.g. 'Admin Assistants' or 'Budget Authorities')
- If you do not see one of these organizations, submit an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Enroll in UT Share Training in Blackboard
In-person training and User Productivity Kits (UPKs) are currently being developed to supplement the training via Blackboard. As we prepare for training, it is important to remember that even though "how" we will do something in PeopleSoft is different from how we do it today, we will still support the same business processes and functions.
- Budget Authority Training (attendance at one of the below sessions is mandatory)
- Wednesday, April 2nd at 2:00 p.m. in the UC Theatre
- Thursday, April 10th at 9:00 a.m. OR 2:00 p.m. in the UC Theatre
- Tuesday, April 15th at 9:00 a.m. OR 2:00 p.m. in the UC Theatre
- Monday, April 28th at 9:00 a.m. OR 2:00 p.m. in the UC Theatre
- Administrative staff training
- Attendance at one session of each category is mandatory (3 full days total)
Link for at-desk training (post in-person training) dpops.uttyler.edu