Training & Resources
Training will be conducted primarily through several in-person sessions and using BlackBoard. It will be mandatory for budget authorities & support staff.
To access BlackBoard you will need to use your Patriots credentials. If you do not know your Patriots username/password, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: STAFF Patriots credentials for BlackBoard.
To prepare for training:
- Log in to BlackBoard
- Select 'My Organizations' in the top right corner of your screen
- Select the appropriate organization from the middle of the screen (e.g. 'Admin Assistants' or 'Budget Authorities')
- If you do not see one of these organizations, submit an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: Enroll in UT Share Training in Blackboard
In-person training and User Productivity Kits (UPKs) are currently being developed to supplement the training via Blackboard. As we prepare for training, it is important to remember that even though "how" we will do something in PeopleSoft is different from how we do it today, we will still support the same business processes and functions.
- May 23, 2013: Amy Clem & Aris Obar, Absence Management video and Powerpoint
- May 23, 2013: Cindy Troyer, Accounts Payable video and Powerpoint
- May 10, 2013: Cindy Troyer & Faye Ingram, Travel and Expense Video and Powerpoint
- April 26, 2013: Carrie Clayton, PeopleSoft Basics Video
- April 12, 2013: Joe Vorsas, Taylor Alvarez & Kristy Adams Video and Powerpoints: Human Resources (Joe Vorsas & Taylor Alvarez) and Training (Kristy Adams)
- March 22, 2013: Shannon Chandler, Time & Labor Video and Powerpoint
- March 8, 2013: Mark Clements & Amy Clem, HR & Benefits Video
- February 22, 2013: Carrie Clayton, PeopleSoft Basic Powerpoint
- PeopleFest 2012 Powerpoint
- UT Share Roadshow Ice Cream Social summary (including FAQs)