Psychology & Counseling
Michael Barnett, Ph.D.
Title: Assistant Professor of Psychology, Director of Memory Assessment and Research Center
and Aging, Neuropsychology, and Technology Lab
Department: Psychology & Counseling
Building: HPR 209
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, University of Houston
- MS Counseling Psychology, University of North Texas
- BS Psychology, Dallas Baptist University
- PSYC 5366: Assessment of Individual Mental Ability
- PSYC 5358: Neuropsychological Assessment: Fixed Battery
- PSYC 5359: Flexible Neuropsychological Battery
- PSYC 5359: Neuropsychological Assessment of Memory
Research and Professional Interest
My research involves utilizing novel technologies for neuropsychological assessment of cognitive impairment among older adults.
Licensure: Licensed Psychologist - Texas License #35074