Scheduling & Conference Services
Reserved parking for your campus event can now be requested by UT Tyler faculty and staff via our online event scheduling system, Astra. The University of Texas at Tyler Parking Department are the schedulers of this resource and reserves the right to decline/approve requests.
- There is a 10-day lead time for requests to reserve blocked parking.
- NO requests to reserve blocked parking will be approved during the first 2 weeks of each fall and spring semester.
- Map of Campus Parking Lots
How Do I Request Reserved Parking?
- To request spaces to be coned off for event VIPs, approval needs to be given by UT Tyler Parking Department. If approved, they will place cones out prior to 8:00 a.m. the day of your event. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure someone is in the parking lot to remove the cones..
- Complete the appropriate event request form in Astra answering all questions pertaining to your parking needs.
- For an event already scheduled in Astra, Log into Astra and use the Parking request form.
Alumni House Parking?
A maximum of 14 parking spaces can be reserved for Alumni House events occurring Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Buses are encouraged to park off campus. If parking is needed, log into Astra and use the Parking request form and select “Parking - Bus” instead of a parking lot. If possible, UT Tyler Parking Department will assign a location or contact you with concerns.
Do I Need to Reserve Parking for my Evening/Weekend Event?
What if I Need to Reserve More than 50 Spaces? Can I combine Parking Lots?
UT Tyler Parking Department will determine the number of spaces that can be reserved.