Office of the Registrar
Transcripts from The University of Texas at Tyler can be obtained through a variety of methods. Students can receive transcripts through their myUTTyler account, in-person, or through online orders.
- An official transcript is a comprehensive representation of a student's academic record.
- Official transcripts include your name as listed on your myUTTyler account, your academic progress, TSI test scores, and core curriculum information, if available. Printed hard copy transcripts, electronic transcripts, and Fed Ex delivery service are all available online through Parchment/Credential Solutions, Inc.
Requesting an Official Transcript
As of March 10, 2021, UTTyler is using Parchment/Credential Solutions, Inc. for transcript requests to streamline the transcript process and offer services such as 24/7 secure access compatible with all mobile and tablet devices, 24/7 online order status and tracking, and automated electronic delivery acknowledgement. Transcripts will no longer be printed on campus and will originate from an off-site location after a request is made. It will no longer be possible to pick up a transcript in-person on the same day of your request.
Printed hard copy transcripts, electronic transcripts, and Fed Ex delivery service are all available online through Parchment/Credential Solutions, Inc.
- $12.00 For Printed or Mailed (Physical Copies)
- $10.00 For Electronic Transcripts
Students with the following holds cannot get an official transcript until their holds are cleared.
- Financial Hold
- Police Department Hold
- Exit Loan Counseling
- Stafford Loan Default
Note: Requests from students with no holds and/or issues within their request, will be sent within the hour of the order being processed. Students with a ‘transcript-hold’ will be able to request a transcript online, but the transcript request will not be completed until the hold is resolved. If a student with one of these holds requests a transcript, they have thirty days to get the hold resolved, otherwise the transcript request will be void. For help resolving these holds please contact the One-Stop, 903-566-7180.
- An unofficial transcript is the student's academic record without signature, seal, date, or sealed envelope.
- Unofficial transcripts include your name as listed on your myUTTyler account, your academic progress, test scores including TSI and core curriculum information if available.
Requesting an Unofficial transcript
Unofficial transcripts are freely available to students through their myUTTyler account. The University of Texas at Tyler does not take requests for unofficial transcripts. If a student needs an unofficial transcript they can access it through their myUTTyler account. If a student needs help accessing their myUTTyler account, they can contact our IT department.
*Only available to alumni and discontinued students in-person at The One Stop, STE 230.