Office of the Registrar
Transcripts from The University of Texas at Tyler can be obtained through a variety of methods. Students can receive transcripts through their myUTTyler account, in person, or through online orders.
- An official transcript is a comprehensive representation of a student's academic record.
- Official transcripts include your name as listed on your myUTTyler account, your academic progress, test scores including TSI and core curriculum information if available. Official transcripts are printed on university paper and mailed in a sealed envelope.
Requesting an Official Transcript
There are five ways to request an official transcript.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Patriots email requesting that we mail a copy of your official transcript.
- Send an email to email@example.com from your Patriots email requesting that we electronically send your transcript to another college that is a part of the SPEEDE network.
- Come to the One-Stop Service Center (STE 230) in person and request a copy of your official transcript to be mailed to an address.
- Come to the One-Stop Service Center (STE 230) in person and request a copy of your official transcript to be issued to you as the student.
- Request an official transcript online through National Student Clearinghouse.
The Office of the Registrar does not have the ability to fax, email, or scan transcripts into digital format under any circumstance.
Students with the following holds cannot get an official transcript until their holds are cleared.
- Financial Hold
- Police Department Hold
- Exit Loan Counseling
- Stafford Loan Default
If a student with one of these holds requests a transcript, they have ninety days to get the hold resolved, otherwise the transcript request will be void. For help resolving these holds please contact the One-Stop Service Center, 903-566-7180 , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An unofficial transcript is the student's academic record without signature, seal, date, or sealed envelope.
- Unofficial transcripts include your name as listed on your myUTTyler account, your academic progress, test scores including TSI and core curriculum information if available.
Requesting an Unofficial transcript
Unofficial transcripts are available to students through their myUTTyler account. The University of Texas at Tyler does not take requests for unofficial transcripts. If a student needs an unofficial transcript they can access it through their myUTTyler account. If a student needs help accessing their myUTTyler account, they can contact our IT department.
|Method of Request||Unofficial Transcript||Official Transcript|
|Available on your myUTTyler account||Yes||No|
|Available in person at the One-Stop Service Center||Yes||Yes|
|Available to order online through National Student Clearinghouse||No||Yes|
|Available through Patriot email request to email@example.com||No||Yes|
All transcript requests must come through one of these methods. Official transcripts come sealed. A transcript can be sent to another institution electronically only if the receiving institution can receive SPEEDE transcripts.