UT Tyler Registrar

Office of the Registrar

Change or Declaration of Minor or Sub-plan

Students may declare or change their minor by submitting a Change of Minor form to the Enrollment Services Center (STE 230).

Students must consult an advisor to discuss the implications of changing majors, minors, or other degree plan requirements, and obtain their signature, before any change documents will be processed.

Mail To

The University of Texas at Tyler
Office of the Registrar, ADM 215
3900 University Blvd.
Tyler, Texas 75799

Once the Office of the Registrar has received your request, we will update your records and inform your new department.