UT Tyler Registrar

Office of the Registrar

Changes of Catalog Year

Students may change their Catalog Year for their Core Curriculum, major, minor, or any areas of emphasis/specializations by submitting the appropriate Change forms to the Enrollment Services Center (STE 230). Please take note that your College Advisor's (or an Academic Success Advisor) signature is required for all such Change forms; any forms received without an appropriate Advisor's signature will not be processed.

Turning in on Campus:

Forms turned in on campus should be taken to the Enrollment Services Center (STE 230).

Mail To:

The University of Texas at Tyler
Office of the Registrar, ADM 215
3900 University Blvd.
Tyler, Texas 75799

Once the Office of the Registrar has received your request, we will update your records and inform your new department.