UT Tyler Registrar

Office of the Registrar

Change or Declaration of Major

To change your major, select the appropriate form from our Forms Library page.

Students must consult an advisor to discuss the implications of changing majors, minors, or other degree plan requirements, and obtain their signature, before any change documents will be processed. The intended college/department/program is responsible for permitting the change of major via signature on the form. 

Turning Forms in on Campus

Forms turned in on campus should be taken to the Enrollment Services Center (STE 230).

Mail To

The University of Texas at Tyler
Office of the Registrar, ADM 215
3900 University Blvd.
Tyler, Texas 75799

Once the Office of the Registrar has received your request, we will update your records and inform your new department.