Katherine Strout, MSN, RN
Title: Clinical Instructor
Building: LUC 229
- MSN - The University of Texas at Tyler
- BSN - The University of Texas at Tyler
- BSN: Community Health Nursing
- Health status
- Patterns of health care utilization
- Chronic disease management in vulnerable populations.
- Strout, K. R. (2006, July). Long Term Care Nursing Staff’s Knowledge of Behavioral
- Symptoms Experienced by Residents with Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders.
- Master’s thesis abstract. Poster session presented at the
- 10thInternationalConferenceofAlzheimer’s Disease. Madrid, Spain.
- Strout, K. R. (2005, July). Long Term Care Nurses’ Knowledge of Behavioral Symptoms Experienced by Alzheimer’s Disease Residents. Master’s thesis proposal abstract. Poster session presented at the19th Annual Convention of the Southern Nurse’s Research Society, Atlanta GA.
As a community health nursing educator, my teaching philosophy aligns with The ANA Code of Ethics for Nursing with Interpretive Statements (2001), The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948), Healthy People 2020, and the philosophies of the College of Nursing and the University of Texas at Tyler.