We are here to help you.
The One-Stop provides seamless and integrated services for admissions, records, enrollment, financial aid, scholarships, and student billing. We are available to assist students at any stage in their education by phone, email, live chat, or visiting us in person.
The One-Stop has cross-trained specialists ready to save our prospective and current students an average of 7 trips to 7 different departments compared to other universities! Our concierge focus is here to facilitate a successful student experience!
- If Experiencing IT (Patriots or otherwise) Login Issues:
Please Email ITSupport@uttyler.edu; or
Visit the currently active Zoom Session Room for assistance: Click Here
- The Drop Portal has a new home! You can learn about how to Navigate withdrawing/dropping classes
from our robust TUTORIAL LIBRARY !
The Portal is relocated to your MyUTTyler for fast and convenient access! Now called the Manage Classes: Withdrawal Portal, You can find out more about this and dropping classes here.
- Hello Students! We know the appearance of your MyUTTyler has recently been updated to be more mobile and app friendly, so we have made a BUNCH of Videos showing how
to navigate around the new look. CHECK OUT our 2 Minutes or less or one page How-Tos!
- COVID-19 information please see these links: Here and Here.
- Effective September 1, 2020 the University began to charge for Printed and Electronic
Transcripts to be issued. The prices are outlined below. Students can make the request
for an official transcript online through Parchment/Credential Solutions, Inc.
- $12.00 For Printed or Mailed (Physical Copies)
- $10.00 For Electronic Transcripts
- The FERPA PIN is the most secure way to verify your identity and authorize other users to your account.
- TSIA 2 Updates!:
Starting January 11, 2021, the TSI assessment has been changed. Students required to take the TSI assessment will be administered the TSIA2.
Please bring a photo ID in order to receive service