We are here to help you.
The One-Stop provides seamless and integrated services for admissions, records, enrollment, financial aid, scholarships, and student billing. We are available to assist students at any stage in their education by phone, email, live chat, or visiting us in person.
The One-Stop has cross-trained specialists ready to save our prospective and current students an average of 7 trips to 7 different departments compared to other universities! Our concierge focus is here to facilitate a successful student experience!
COVID-19 Questions: 903.566.7005 (Option #1)
- If Experiencing IT (Patriots or otherwise) Login Issues:
Please Email ITSupport@uttyler.edu; or
Visit the currently active Zoom Session Room for assistance: Click Here
- TSIA 2 Updates!:
Starting January 11, 2021, the TSI assessment will change. Students required to take the TSI assessment will be administered the TSIA2.
- Hello Students! We know the appearance of your MyUTTyler has recently been updated to be more mobile and app friendly, so we have made a BUNCH of Videos showing how
to navigate around the new look. CHECK OUT our 2 Minutes or less or one page How-Tos!
- For COVID-19 information please see these links: Here and Here.
- Effective September 1, 2020 the University began to charge for Printed and Electronic
Transcripts to be issued. The prices are outlined below. Students can make the request
for an official transcript online through Parchment/Credential Solutions, Inc.
- $12.00 For Printed or Mailed (Physical Copies)
- $10.00 For Electronic Transcripts
- Summer Enrollment Here!| Enroll Now!
- Fall 2021 Enrollment Opens April 1, 2021
- To access the drop portal click here.
- For important information regarding the spring semester please see below.
- The FERPA PIN is the most secure way to verify your identity and authorize other users to your account.
- Graduation Help Desk Keystone Project
Center to our One-Stop is the Graduation Help Desk Project, which informs our culture of how we assist The University of Texas at Tyler's students. We seek to evaluate and remove barriers to graduation, whether it be an on a case-by-case basis or a systemic process, we are here to be the hands-on presence that our students can turn to when they encounter challenges that would frustrate or slow their progression. We are here to help students reach the goal of timely graduation and a smooth student experience, all the while facilitating student retention.
Please bring a photo ID in order to receive service