We are here to help you.
The One-Stop provides seamless and integrated services for admissions, records, enrollment, financial aid, scholarships, and student billing. We are available to assist students at any stage in their education by phone, email, live chat, or visiting us in person.
The One-Stop has cross-trained specialists ready to save our prospective and current students an average of 7 trips to 7 different departments compared to other universities! Our concierge focus is here to facilitate a successful student experience!
COVID-19 Questions: 903.566.7005 (Option #1)
- If Experiencing IT (Patriots or otherwise) Login Issues:
Please Email ITSupport@uttyler.edu; or
Visit the currently active Zoom Session Room for assistance: Click Here
- TSIA 2 Updates!:
Starting January 11, 2021, the TSI assessment will change. Students required to take the TSI assessment will be administered the TSIA2.
- Hello Students! We know the appearance of your MyUTTyler has recently been updated to be more mobile and app friendly, so we have made a BUNCH of Videos showing how
to navigate around the new look. CHECK OUT our 2 Minutes or less or one page How-Tos!
- For COVID-19 information please see these links: Here and Here.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Incentives are here! Please follow the link here for more information about the program.
- The American Rescue Plan (ARP) provided additional funding to be offered to students
in the form of grants. The HEERF III Grant Application is found here. Apply now using your student information.
- Effective September 1, 2020 the University began to charge for Printed and Electronic
Transcripts to be issued. The prices are outlined below. Students can make the request
for an official transcript online through Parchment/Credential Solutions, Inc.
- $12.00 For Printed or Mailed (Physical Copies)
- $10.00 For Electronic Transcripts
- The FERPA PIN is the most secure way to verify your identity and authorize other users to your account.
Please bring a photo ID in order to receive service